Hilliard Lyons Starts eBay (EBAY) at Long-Term Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilliard Lyons earlier initiated coverage on eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) with a Long-Term Buy rating and a price target of $35.
Shares of eBay closed at $31.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral