Hilliard Lyons Starts eBay (EBAY) at Long-Term Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hilliard Lyons earlier initiated coverage on eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) with a Long-Term Buy rating and a price target of $35.
Shares of eBay closed at $31.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) at Buy
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) to Long-Term Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesHilliard Lyons
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!