Hilliard Lyons Starts Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) at Long-Term Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilliard Lyons earlier initiated coverage on Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) with a Long-Term Buy rating.
Shares of Six Flags Entertainment closed at $50.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target