Hilliard Lyons Starts Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) at Long-Term Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hilliard Lyons earlier initiated coverage on Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) with a Long-Term Buy rating.
Shares of Six Flags Entertainment closed at $50.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Weatherford International (WFT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesHilliard Lyons
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!