HSBC Upgrades FMC Tech (FTI), Starts National Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Overweight, Core Labs (CLB) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Two analysts at HSBC made changes to the firm's coverage universe Wednesday:
- upgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Underweight to Neutral, $46 price target maintained
- initiated coverage on National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) with an Overweight rating and a $97 price target
- initiated coverage on Core Labs (NYSE: CLB) with a Neutral rating and a $140 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Starts EnCana Corp. (ECA) at In-Line
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Kirkland's (KIRK) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!