HSBC Upgrades FMC Tech (FTI), Starts National Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Overweight, Core Labs (CLB) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Two analysts at HSBC made changes to the firm's coverage universe Wednesday:
- upgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Underweight to Neutral, $46 price target maintained
- initiated coverage on National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) with an Overweight rating and a $97 price target
- initiated coverage on Core Labs (NYSE: CLB) with a Neutral rating and a $140 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Buy
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts AxoGen, Inc. (AXGN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Nomura Securities Upgrades BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) to Buy Amid Prosensa Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!