HSBC Upgrades FMC Tech (FTI), Starts National Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Overweight, Core Labs (CLB) at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Two analysts at HSBC made changes to the firm's coverage universe Wednesday:
- upgraded FMC Technologies (NYSE: FTI) from Underweight to Neutral, $46 price target maintained
- initiated coverage on National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) with an Overweight rating and a $97 price target
- initiated coverage on Core Labs (NYSE: CLB) with a Neutral rating and a $140 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) at Accumulate
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Conviction Buy
- KeyBanc Upgrades Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!