HSBC Starts YY Inc, (YY) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HSBC initiated coverage on YY Inc, (NASDAQ: YY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $61.
Shares of YY Inc, closed at $52.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) at Outperform
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Outperform