HSBC Starts Emerson (EMR) at Reduce
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
HSBC initiated coverage on Emerson (NYSE: EMR) with a Reduce rating and a price target of $42.
Shares of Emerson closed at $53.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emerson Completes Sale of Network Power to Platinum Equity
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target