HSBC Starts Eaton Corporation (ETN) at Buy
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shows clemency to Manning, intelligence analyst behind leaks
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC initiated coverage on Eaton Corporation (NYSE: ETN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $74.00.
Shares of Eaton Corporation closed at $65.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton to Announce Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings on February 2, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!