HSBC Starts Carnival Corporation (CCL) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
HSBC initiated coverage on Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Carnival Corporation closed at $48.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Princess Cruises Announces Finalists for Sixth Annual Entertainer of the Year Competition
- New Princess Cruises Livery Makes U.S. Debut
- Leerink Partners Resumes Nabriva Therapeutics AG (NBRV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!