Guggenheim Starts Under Armour, Inc. (UA) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $38.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Guggenheim Starts Equinix (EQIX) at Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral