Guggenheim Starts Under Armour, Inc. (UA) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $38.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Sees Under Armour (UA) Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
- Brean Capital Starts Logitech International (LOGI) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform