Guggenheim Starts Under Armour, Inc. (UA) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $38.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (UA) Signs NFL Draft Prospect Leonard Fournette
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Ampco-Pittsburgh (AP) at Neutral
- Under Armour Adds Pure Power To Its Athlete Roster With Superstar Leonard Fournette
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!