Guggenheim Starts Portland General Electric Company (POR) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Portland General Electric Company closed at $42.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight