Guggenheim Starts Nordstrom (JWN) at Buy
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Nordstrom closed at $51.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q