Guggenheim Starts Foot Locker (FL) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Foot Locker closed at $66.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy