Guggenheim Starts Deckers Outdoor (DECK) at Neutral
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Deckers Outdoor (NYSE: DECK) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Deckers Outdoor closed at $59.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UGG Partners with Fashion Influencer ReMing to Showcase the New Classic Boot
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at 'Sell'; Analyst Sees Risk to Comp Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!