Guggenheim Starts Alliant Energy (LNT) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Alliant Energy closed at $37.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts HEICO (HEI) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy