Goldman Sachs Starts ZTO Express (ZTO) at Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 21, 2016 7:43 AM EST) (Updates name of company)
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on ZTO Express (NYSE: ZTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of closed at $16.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy