Goldman Sachs Starts Veeva Systems (VEEV) at Neutral
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $43.00.
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Adoption of Veeva Vault Quality Applications Grows as Industry Moves to Unify Processes Across Global Stakeholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!