Goldman Sachs Starts Veeva Systems (VEEV) at Neutral
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $43.00.
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!