Goldman Sachs Starts Smart Sand (SND) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Smart Sand (NASDAQ: SND) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Smart Sand closed at $12.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart Sand (SND) PT Raised to $22 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy