Goldman Sachs Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Neutral
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $57.00.
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $57.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Starts Axovant Sciences (AXON) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!