Goldman Sachs Starts Gridsum Holding (GSUM) at Buy
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Gridsum Holding (NASDAQ: GSUM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.60.
Shares of Gridsum Holding closed at $16.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates ON Semiconductor (ON) at Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Starts Party City (PRTY) at Neutral
- Buckingham Research Starts Fossil (FOSL) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!