Goldman Sachs Starts Gridsum Holding (GSUM) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Gridsum Holding (NASDAQ: GSUM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.60.
Shares of Gridsum Holding closed at $16.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Sales Are Encouraging, 2017 Likely To be An Investment Year - Goldman
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
- CL King Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!