Goldman Sachs Starts Forterra (FRTA) at Neutral
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Forterra (NASDAQ: FRTA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Forterra closed at $18.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Starts Goldman Sachs (GS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts The Medicines Company (MDCO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!