Goldman Sachs Starts Bank of N.T. Butterfield (NTB) at Neutral
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Bank of N.T. Butterfield (NYSE: NTB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Bank of N.T. Butterfield closed at $25.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Assumes/Upgrades US Foods (USFD) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Aegis Capital Starts Parker-Hannifin (PH) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!