Goldman Sachs Starts Avis Budget Group (CAR) at Neutral
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Avis Budget Group closed at $31.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Herc Holding (HRI) at Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy