Goldman Sachs Starts Arconic (ARNC) at Sell
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) with a Sell rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Arconic closed at $18.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
- Pacific Crest Resumes Google (GOOGL) at Overweight
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!