Goldman Sachs Resumes Holly Energy Partners (HEP) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs resumed coverage on Holly Energy Partners (NYSE: HEP) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Holly Energy Partners closed at $31.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy