Goldman Sachs Neutral on Medical Technology; COV, NUVA, ZMH Top Ideas
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Medical Technology with a Neutral view. The firm is Bullish on supplies, Neutral on ortho, and Cautious on cardio
- The firm is rating Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) with a Conviction Buy List rating and $52 price target
- NuVasive, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUVA) Buy $40 price target
- Zimmer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ZMH) Buy $54 price target
- Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) Neutral $54 price target.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX) Neutral $67 price target
- Hospira Inc. (NYSE: HSP) Neutral $51 price target
- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Neutral $13 price target
- Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) Neutral $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) Netural $79 price target
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) Sell $41 price target
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX) Sell $69 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBN Securities Starts HP, Inc. (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- Piper Jaffray Assumes Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) at Overweight
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) PT Bumped Higher at Piper Jaffray, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!