Goldman Sachs Neutral on Medical Technology; COV, NUVA, ZMH Top Ideas
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Medical Technology with a Neutral view. The firm is Bullish on supplies, Neutral on ortho, and Cautious on cardio
- The firm is rating Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) with a Conviction Buy List rating and $52 price target
- NuVasive, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUVA) Buy $40 price target
- Zimmer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ZMH) Buy $54 price target
- Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) Neutral $54 price target.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX) Neutral $67 price target
- Hospira Inc. (NYSE: HSP) Neutral $51 price target
- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Neutral $13 price target
- Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) Neutral $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) Netural $79 price target
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) Sell $41 price target
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX) Sell $69 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Box, Inc. (BOX) at Perform
- Roth Capital Starts Biotie Therapies (BITI) at Buy
- Evercore ISI Starts Markit Ltd. (MRKT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!