Goldman Sachs Neutral on Medical Technology; COV, NUVA, ZMH Top Ideas
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Medical Technology with a Neutral view. The firm is Bullish on supplies, Neutral on ortho, and Cautious on cardio
- The firm is rating Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) with a Conviction Buy List rating and $52 price target
- NuVasive, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUVA) Buy $40 price target
- Zimmer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ZMH) Buy $54 price target
- Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) Neutral $54 price target.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX) Neutral $67 price target
- Hospira Inc. (NYSE: HSP) Neutral $51 price target
- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Neutral $13 price target
- Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) Neutral $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) Netural $79 price target
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) Sell $41 price target
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX) Sell $69 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades NanoString Tech (NSTG) to Outperform - Correct
- Jefferies Starts eHealth (EHTH) at Buy, Sees 40% EPS Growth
- Brean Capital Starts ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) at Buy; Co. Focused on 3D Printing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!