Goldman Sachs Neutral on Medical Technology; COV, NUVA, ZMH Top Ideas
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Medical Technology with a Neutral view. The firm is Bullish on supplies, Neutral on ortho, and Cautious on cardio
- The firm is rating Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) with a Conviction Buy List rating and $52 price target
- NuVasive, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUVA) Buy $40 price target
- Zimmer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ZMH) Buy $54 price target
- Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) Neutral $54 price target.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX) Neutral $67 price target
- Hospira Inc. (NYSE: HSP) Neutral $51 price target
- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Neutral $13 price target
- Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) Neutral $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) Netural $79 price target
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) Sell $41 price target
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX) Sell $69 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- DA Davidson Starts Fidus Investment Corp (FDUS) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Armstrong World Industries (AWI) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!