Goldman Sachs Neutral on Medical Technology; COV, NUVA, ZMH Top Ideas
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Medical Technology with a Neutral view. The firm is Bullish on supplies, Neutral on ortho, and Cautious on cardio
- The firm is rating Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) with a Conviction Buy List rating and $52 price target
- NuVasive, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUVA) Buy $40 price target
- Zimmer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ZMH) Buy $54 price target
- Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) Neutral $54 price target.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX) Neutral $67 price target
- Hospira Inc. (NYSE: HSP) Neutral $51 price target
- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Neutral $13 price target
- Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) Neutral $43 price target
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (NYSE: EW) Netural $79 price target
- St. Jude Medical Inc. (NYSE: STJ) Sell $41 price target
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE: BDX) Sell $69 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's (LOW) Added to Goldman Sachs Conviction Buy List on 'Share Price Dislocation' Following RONA Deal
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 4Q
- Credit Suisse Assumes Finish Line (FINL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!