Global Hunter Starts APC, APA at Buy, NBL at Accumulate, HES, MRO, TLM at Neutral
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
An analyst at Global Hunter initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Oil & Gas sector Wednesday morning:
- Anadarko (NYSE: APC) with a Buy rating and a $102 price target
- Apache (NYSE: APA) with a Buy rating and a $130 price target
- Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL) with a Accumulate rating and a $115 price target
- Hess (NYSE: HES) with a Neutral rating and a $70 price target
- Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) with a Neutral rating and a $37 price target
- Talisman Energy (NYSE: TLM) with a Neutral rating and a $14.50 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Assumes/Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) at Sell; Total Cost of Shut Down Est. at $4B
- Stephens Starts Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) at Overweight
- Jefferies Starts Papa John's (PZZA) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!