Gabelli Starts Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gabelli initiated coverage on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Axalta Coating Systems closed at $28.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axalta to Exhibit Protective Functional Coatings at SSPC 2017 in Tampa
- Deutsche Bank Starts VWR Corp. (VWR) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts PerkinElmer (PKI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!