First Analysis Starts XACTLY Corp (XTLY) at Overweight
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
First Analysis initiated coverage on XACTLY Corp (NYSE: XTLY) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $19.
Shares of XACTLY Corp closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xactly Customer National Instruments Wins Ventana Research Leadership Award for Sales Excellence
- Benchmark Starts SPS Commerce (SPSC) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts XO Group (XOXO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesFirst Analysis
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!