First Analysis Starts XACTLY Corp (XTLY) at Overweight
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
First Analysis initiated coverage on XACTLY Corp (NYSE: XTLY) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $19.
Shares of XACTLY Corp closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Aegis Capital Starts Amazon.com (AMZN) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesFirst Analysis
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!