First Analysis Starts Cotiviti Holdings (COTV) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
First Analysis initiated coverage on Cotiviti Holdings (NYSE: COTV) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of Cotiviti Holdings closed at $33.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cotiviti Holdings (cotv) to Neutral
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesFirst Analysis
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!