First Albany Starts Altair Nanotechnologies (ALTI) at Neutral
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
First Albany initiates coverage on Altair Nanotechnologies (Nasdaq: ALTI) with a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Hilton Worldwide (HLT) at Neutral; Better Value in Other Names
- Guggenheim Starts Oriental Financial Group (OFG) at Buy
- CIENA (CIEN) PT Lowered to $24 at Nomura Post Q4; 'Buy' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!