Feltl & Co Starts REX American Resources (REX) at Buy
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Feltl & Co initiated coverage on REX American Resources (NYSE: REX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $94.50.
Shares of REX American Resources closed at $83.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts The Medicines Company (MDCO) at Buy
- Rex American Resources (REX) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform