FTI Consulting (FCN) Approves $250 Million Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) announced that on June 6, 2012, FTI Consulting's Board of Directors authorized a $250 million stock repurchase program to be executed over two years from the authorization date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!