FTI Consulting (FCN) Approves $250 Million Buyback
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) announced that on June 6, 2012, FTI Consulting's Board of Directors authorized a $250 million stock repurchase program to be executed over two years from the authorization date.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Buy; Analyst Sees H2 Rebound
- OmniVision (OVTI) PT, Estimates Raised at Northland Capital Markets
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Starts The ExOne Company (XONE) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!