FTI Consulting (FCN) Approves $250 Million Buyback
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) announced that on June 6, 2012, FTI Consulting's Board of Directors authorized a $250 million stock repurchase program to be executed over two years from the authorization date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!