FTI Consulting (FCN) Approves $250 Million Buyback
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) announced that on June 6, 2012, FTI Consulting's Board of Directors authorized a $250 million stock repurchase program to be executed over two years from the authorization date.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Realogy (RLGY) to Underperform
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Steel Dynamics (STLD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!