FTI Consulting (FCN) Approves $250 Million Buyback
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
FTI Consulting (NYSE: FCN) announced that on June 6, 2012, FTI Consulting's Board of Directors authorized a $250 million stock repurchase program to be executed over two years from the authorization date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral; Analyst Prefers Facebook (FB)
- Oppenheimer Starts Materialise NV (MTLS) at Perform
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts SL Green Realty (SLG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!