FBR Starts AAPL, JNPR, CIEN at Outperform, CSCO, NOK at Market Perform, MSI at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
FBR Capital's Scott Thompson initiated coverage on the following stocks Friday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating and $500 price target;
- Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target;
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) with an Outperform rating and $18 price target;
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) with a Market Perform rating and a $22.50 price target;
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) with a Market Perform rating and a $6 price target;
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Market Perform rating and a $17 price target, and
- Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) with an Underperform rating and a $37 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Initiates Coverage on Managed Care and HC Facilities (CI) (ANTM) (CNC) (UNH)
- B. Riley Starts Rogers Corp (ROG) at Neutral
- Evercore ISI Starts Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!