FBR Starts AAPL, JNPR, CIEN at Outperform, CSCO, NOK at Market Perform, MSI at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
FBR Capital's Scott Thompson initiated coverage on the following stocks Friday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating and $500 price target;
- Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target;
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) with an Outperform rating and $18 price target;
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) with a Market Perform rating and a $22.50 price target;
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) with a Market Perform rating and a $6 price target;
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Market Perform rating and a $17 price target, and
- Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) with an Underperform rating and a $37 price target.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stratasys (SSYS) is Favorite 3D Printing Idea at Stifel Nicolaus; Analyst Starts at Buy
- Splunk (SPLK) Estimates Raised, PT Trimmed after FBR After 'Solid' Q2
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) PT Raised to $44 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; 'Neutral' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!