FBR Starts AAPL, JNPR, CIEN at Outperform, CSCO, NOK at Market Perform, MSI at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
FBR Capital's Scott Thompson initiated coverage on the following stocks Friday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating and $500 price target;
- Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target;
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) with an Outperform rating and $18 price target;
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) with a Market Perform rating and a $22.50 price target;
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) with a Market Perform rating and a $6 price target;
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Market Perform rating and a $17 price target, and
- Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) with an Underperform rating and a $37 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Daqo New Energy (DQ) at Buy
- Jefferies Downgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Hold
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!