FBR Starts AAPL, JNPR, CIEN at Outperform, CSCO, NOK at Market Perform, MSI at Underperform
- Wall St. slips as Disney weighs; holiday sales in focus
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/27: (EFUT) (KBIO) (VLTC) Higher; (FRO) (DIS) Lower (more...)
FBR Capital's Scott Thompson initiated coverage on the following stocks Friday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating and $500 price target;
- Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target;
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) with an Outperform rating and $18 price target;
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) with a Market Perform rating and a $22.50 price target;
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) with a Market Perform rating and a $6 price target;
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Market Perform rating and a $17 price target, and
- Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) with an Underperform rating and a $37 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBN Securities Starts HP, Inc. (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- Stifel Starts Watsco (WSO) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts SPX Flow (FLOW) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!