FBR Starts AAPL, JNPR, CIEN at Outperform, CSCO, NOK at Market Perform, MSI at Underperform
FBR Capital's Scott Thompson initiated coverage on the following stocks Friday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating and $500 price target;
- Juniper (Nasdaq: JNPR) with an Outperform rating and $27 price target;
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) with an Outperform rating and $18 price target;
- Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) with a Market Perform rating and a $22.50 price target;
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) with a Market Perform rating and a $6 price target;
- Research In Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) with a Market Perform rating and a $17 price target, and
- Motorola Solutions (NYSE: MSI) with an Underperform rating and a $37 price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- Gabelli Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Buy