FBR Capital Starts Sunoco (SUN) at Market Perform
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital initiated coverage on Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Sunoco closed at $30.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunoco LP and Stripes(R) Convenience Stores raise more than $2 million for MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!