FBR Capital Starts National Retail Properties (NNN) at Outperform
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital initiated coverage on National Retail Properties (NYSE: NNN) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $56.00.
Shares of National Retail Properties closed at $46.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- National Retail Properties, Inc. Announces Redemption Of All Outstanding Depositary Shares Representing Interests In Its 6.625% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
- MKM Partners Starts Expedia (EXPE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!