FBR Capital Starts National Retail Properties (NNN) at Outperform
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital initiated coverage on National Retail Properties (NYSE: NNN) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $56.00.
Shares of National Retail Properties closed at $46.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitch Rates National Retail Properties' Unsecured Bonds due 2026 'BBB+'
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Outperform