FBR Capital Starts NGL ENERGY (NGL) at Market Perform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital initiated coverage on NGL ENERGY (NYSE: NGL) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $21.00.
Shares of NGL ENERGY closed at $18.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Akorn (AKRX) at Sell