FBN Securities Starts Apple (AAPL), Dell (DELL), IBM (IBM) at Outperform, HP (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
An analyst at FBN Securities initiated coverage on several Tech stocks this morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Outperform rating
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Outperform rating
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Starts TAL Education Group American De (XRS) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on CONSOL Energy (CNX) to $20 Following 2Q Earnings
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!