FBN Securities Starts Apple (AAPL), Dell (DELL), IBM (IBM) at Outperform, HP (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
An analyst at FBN Securities initiated coverage on several Tech stocks this morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Outperform rating
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Outperform rating
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with a Sector Perform rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Lumos Networks (LMOS) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Annaly Capital Management (NLY) at Sell
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!