FBN Securities Starts Apple (AAPL), Dell (DELL), IBM (IBM) at Outperform, HP (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
An analyst at FBN Securities initiated coverage on several Tech stocks this morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Outperform rating
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Outperform rating
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Spec. Buy
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Estimates Trimmed at Jefferies on 'Mixed' Q4
- Wells Fargo Starts FMSA Holdings (FMSA) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!