FBN Securities Starts Apple (AAPL), Dell (DELL), IBM (IBM) at Outperform, HP (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
An analyst at FBN Securities initiated coverage on several Tech stocks this morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Outperform rating
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Outperform rating
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes National CineMedia (NCMI) at Outperform
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy (Earlier)
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target After Tableau Software (DATA) Reports First Ever License Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!