FBN Securities Starts Apple (AAPL), Dell (DELL), IBM (IBM) at Outperform, HP (HPQ) at Sector Perform
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
An analyst at FBN Securities initiated coverage on several Tech stocks this morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Outperform rating
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Outperform rating
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Outperform rating
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with a Sector Perform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts The Laclede Group (LG) at Outperform
- FBR Capital Transitions Coverage on 5 Aerospace & Defense Names (RTI) (EGL) (DCO) (CACI) (NCIT)
- KeyBanc Starts PerkinElmer (PKI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!