Evercore Starts AAPL, IBM, EMC at Overweight, DELL, NTAP at Equalweight, HPQ at Underweight
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Evercore Partners initiated coverage on the following Tech stocks Thursday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Overweight, $600 price target
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Overweight, $210 price target
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) with an Overweight, $33 price target
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Equalweight rating and a $17.50 price target
- NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) with an Equalweight rating and a $46 price target
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with an Underweight rating and a $29 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) at Sector Weight
- Leerink Partners Starts Horizon Pharma (HZNP) at Outperform
- Aeropostale (ARO) PT, Estimates Cut at Jefferies Following Weak Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!