Evercore Starts AAPL, IBM, EMC at Overweight, DELL, NTAP at Equalweight, HPQ at Underweight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Evercore Partners initiated coverage on the following Tech stocks Thursday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Overweight, $600 price target
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Overweight, $210 price target
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) with an Overweight, $33 price target
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Equalweight rating and a $17.50 price target
- NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) with an Equalweight rating and a $46 price target
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with an Underweight rating and a $29 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) at Buy
- Guggenheim Starts Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!