Evercore Starts AAPL, IBM, EMC at Overweight, DELL, NTAP at Equalweight, HPQ at Underweight
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Evercore Partners initiated coverage on the following Tech stocks Thursday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Overweight, $600 price target
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Overweight, $210 price target
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) with an Overweight, $33 price target
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Equalweight rating and a $17.50 price target
- NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) with an Equalweight rating and a $46 price target
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with an Underweight rating and a $29 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades IBM (IBM) to Market Perform
- FBR Capital Starts Rowan Companies (RDC) at Outperform
- FBR Capital Starts Diamond Offshore (DO) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!