Evercore Starts AAPL, IBM, EMC at Overweight, DELL, NTAP at Equalweight, HPQ at Underweight
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
- Valeant (VRX) Management Meeting Reinforces Confidence - Morgan Stanley
Evercore Partners initiated coverage on the following Tech stocks Thursday morning:
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) with an Overweight, $600 price target
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) with an Overweight, $210 price target
- EMC (NYSE: EMC) with an Overweight, $33 price target
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) with an Equalweight rating and a $17.50 price target
- NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) with an Equalweight rating and a $46 price target
- HP (NYSE: HPQ) with an Underweight rating and a $29 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Neutral
- Argus Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Hold
- BTIG Starts General Growth Properties (GGP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!