Evercore ISI Starts UnitedHealth Group (UNH) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $155.00.
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $139.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS SUPERFROG Fun Run Motivates Local Youth to Lead Active, Healthy Lifestyles
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Masco (MAS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Barclays Assumes/Upgrades Wal-Mart (WMT) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!