Evercore ISI Starts Toll Bros. (TOL) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) with a Hold rating and a price target of $29.00.
Shares of Toll Bros. closed at $29.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: NUS ETW BMO CONN PFG DB TXMD TOL FLO
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
- Options with increasing put volume on December 5; NKTR MYGN TOL SRCL AEO AIRM