Evercore ISI Starts Targa Resources (TRGP) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) with a Hold rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Targa Resources closed at $46.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources Partners LP Prices Upsized $1 Billion Offering of Senior Notes and Increases Maximum Aggregate Purchase Price for Concurrent Tender Offers
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Buy
- Targa Resources Partners LP Announces $800 Million Offering of Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!