Evercore ISI Starts QEP Resources (QEP) at Hold
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) with a Hold rating and a price target of $22.00.
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $18.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- CLSA Starts Analog Devices (ADI) at Outperform
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform