Evercore ISI Starts PulteGroup (PHM) at Hold
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) with a Hold rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $18.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PharmaMar Presents Positive Results With Its Conjugated Antibody MI130110 in CD13-Expressing Tumor-Cells
- Craig-Hallum Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- RBC Capital Starts GDS Holdings (GDS) at Outperform