Evercore ISI Starts HCA Holdings (HCA) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $89.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $75.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthcare Workforce Management Company ShiftWizard Announces $3 Million in Funding and New CEO
- Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) at Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!