Evercore ISI Starts Callon Petroleum (CPE) at Buy
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Callon Petroleum closed at $13.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Resumes Nabriva Therapeutics AG (NBRV) at Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Leerink Partners Resumes Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!