Evercore ISI Starts Armstrong World Industries (AWI) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on Armstrong World Industries (NYSE: AWI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Armstrong World Industries closed at $40.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy