Evercore ISI Starts Anthem (ANTM) at Hold
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI initiated coverage on Anthem (NYSE: ANTM) with a Hold rating and a price target of $133.00.
Shares of Anthem closed at $128.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Earns Top Designation of ‘Best Place to Work’ for LGBT Equality
- Mitsubishi UFJ Starts Rice Energy (RICE) at Overweight
- JMP Securities Starts Cree (CREE) at Market Outperform