European Airline Makes Plans for Spain’s Exit From EU
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
International Consolidation Airlines Group said it was making contingency plans in preparation for a Spanish exit for the Eurozone. AIG is the parent company of British Airways. Reports say the company has formed a team and is planning for Spain’s eventual departure.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Assumes/Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) at Sell; Total Cost of Shut Down Est. at $4B
- UPDATE: Sales Ratios & DCF Best Way to Value 3D Printing Stocks; Deutsche Bank Starts 3D Systems (DDD) at Buy
- Cowen Starts Relypsa, Inc. (RLYP) at Outperform