Drexel Hamilton Starts Inteliquent (IQNT) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton initiated coverage on Inteliquent (NASDAQ: IQNT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Inteliquent closed at $16.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold