Drexel Hamilton Starts CACI International (CACI) at Buy
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Drexel Hamilton initiated coverage on CACI International (NYSE: CACI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $140.
Shares of CACI International closed at $119.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CACI International (CACI) Receives $1.77B Task Order for JIDO Services
- HSBC Starts Goldman Sachs (GS) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates NetApp (NTAP) at Neutral