Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Relypsa (RLYP) at Buy
- Cowen Starts Ophthotech Corp (OPHT) at Outperform
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Biotie Therapies (BITI) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!