Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Neutral
- FBR Capital Starts Tableau Software (DATA) at Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Brixmor Property (BRX) at Buy, $23 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!