Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Gabelli Starts Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) at Buy
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!