Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts DARA BioSciences (DARA) at Buy, PT $2
- CoreLogic (CLGX) PT, Estimates Raised at Piper Jaffray
- Mizuho Securities Starts Southern Co. (SO) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!