Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Hold
- Macquarie Starts Cintas (CTAS) at Neutral
- Raymond James Starts Investar Holding (ISTR) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!