Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Neutral
- Cowen Upgrades Twitter (TWTR) to Market Perform; Q2 Performance Solid, Some Questions Remain
- Pacific Crest Starts Aerohive Networks (HIVE) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!