Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Reduce
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $850 at Baird
- UBS Remains Sidelined on CalAtlantic Group (CAA) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!