Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Spec. Buy
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Buy
- Citi Starts Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) at Buy (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!