Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Assumes Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) at Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Targa Resources Partners, L.P. (NGLS) to Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Navient Corporation (NAVI) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!