Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Starts Qlik Technologies (QLIK) at Buy
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on Avago Tech (AVGO) Following 3Q15 Results
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $99 Following 2Q16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!