Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts E*TRADE (ETFC) at Market Perform
- JMP Securities Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Market Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!