Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Primo Water Corporation (PRMW) at Outperform
- JPMorgan Starts Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) at Overweight
- JPMorgan Starts ExxonMobil (XOM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!