Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Wall Street up as Yellen eases concerns about economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/10: (ELMD) (LLNW) (OSTK) Higher; (MSTX) (OESX) (KS) Lower
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts iRobot Corporation (IRBT) at Buy
- Sidoti Starts Tailored Brands (TLRD) at Buy
- FBR Capital Downgrades Medley Capital (MCC) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!