Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts Ritchie Bros (RBA) at Sector Weight
- Morgan Stanley Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) - PT to $230
- Stifel Starts Duluth Holdings (DLTH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!