Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (WMG) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Deutsche Bank reinstates coverage on Warner Music Group (NYSE: WMG) with a Hold rating and $13 price target. The firm said, Warner Music's improvements in redefining its product are not outpacing the music industry's woes; a 19% decline in CD sales in the U.S. in 1H07 shows huge deterioration from 2006?s pace of down 8%, leading to Warner?s recorded music sales slowing to down 6-7% in FY07 from up 3% in FY06."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topeka Capital Starts Laredo Petroleum (LPI) at Buy, Assets 'Undervalued'
- Needham & Company Starts Infoblox (BLOX) at Buy; Margin Expansion Story
- MKM Partners Starts Pandora (P) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!